Increase the size of the swatch inside a ColorEditBox

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 3 years ago by Daniel Constantin - ModuleWorks GmbH
Version: 19.1.0685

Hi,

How can I increase the size of the swatch inside a ColorEditBox. I think that is 15 x 15 pixels or so which is a bit too small for my needs.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Comments (3)

Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Daniel,

The entire swatch (including border) is 16x16 in v2020.1.  Making it any larger would cause the edit box size to increase.  What size were you looking to increase it to?

The other factor involved in possible changes to size is that it has a transparency block pattern behind the color that is fixed for the current size.  Changing the swatch size would cause that transparency block pattern to be off, which would be a problem.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 3 years ago by Daniel Constantin - ModuleWorks GmbH

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to make it maybe at least 32 x 32 but on the 2019.1 version. 16 x 16 it is very small.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Answer - Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Daniel,

The only way would be if you cloned the ColorEditBox Style and updated its template for the swatch to have the new size.  I believe your company has WPF Studio, so whoever is on the account can download the default styles/templates for you from the organization account page.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.