Posted 3 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Universal Windows Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated PieSeries to watch for ItemsSource collection changes.
- Fixed a bug where a vertical bar series wouldn't plot in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where setting DockingWindow.IsOpen to false within the XAML of a nested DockSite might not close the docking window.
- Fixed a bug where calling DockingWindow.DragMove on a closed docking window might not raise the DockSite.WindowsOpening/WindowsOpened events or update the IsOpen property.
- Added the AutoCompleteBoxEventArgs.OriginalText property, which contains the control's text prior to a selected item overriding it.
- Added the IPropertyModel.StandardValuesSelectedValuePath property that specifies an optional path to bind to ComboBox.SelectedValuePath when displaying a property editor for limited standard values.
- Improved the performance of a couple large TreeListBox item update scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where filtering might not work properly in a TreeListBox that displayed its root node.
- Fixed a bug where a read-only PropertyGrid still allowed editable collection properties to have items added/removed.
- Fixed a bug where a read-only PropertyGrid might not display uncategorized properties as read-only when appropriate.
- Updated the TreeListBoxItemAdapter.OnDrop method to be called with the TreeItemDropArea result from the previous OnDragOver method call.
- Added syntax highlighting to collapsed region quick info tips created by the CollapsedRegionQuickInfoProvider language service.
- Added the CollapsedRegionQuickInfoProvider.IsSyntaxHighlightingEnabled property and added a parameter to the GetContent method.
- Added the IPrintSettings.AreCollapsedOutliningNodesAllowed property that can be set to true to allow collapsed outlining nodes in a printer view.
- Added the IPrintSettings.AreIndentationGuidesVisible property that can be set to true to allow indentation guides in a printer view.
- Added the IPrintSettings.AreSquiggleLinesVisible property that can be set to true to allow squiggle lines in a printer view.
- Improved the sample Markdown syntax language with better syntax highlighting.
- Updated the TextExporterFactory.CreateRtf method to initialize the font family and size on the created IRtfTextExporter if they are specified in the Plain Text highlighting style.
- Updated line modification marks to have a slightly smaller width.
- Updated AutoCaseCorrector to merge its text change into the previous text change, similar to how Visual Studio does.
- Updated the Shift+MouseWheel input scrolling logic.
- Updated the editor to support default font bold/italic settings.
- Updated CollectionTagger's indexer to look for matches using value equality instead of reference equality.
- Fixed a bug where highlighted backgrounds for single line terminator characters didn't render.
- Fixed a bug where setting an alternate e.DragEventArgs.Effect in a SyntaxEditor.PasteDragDrop event handler for PasteDragDropAction.DragOver didn't change the resolved effect.
- Fixed a bug where copying a block selection with zero-length didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where auto-correctors incorrectly ran when deleting text at the end of a line.
- Fixed a bug with caret movement in a certain scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the C# grammar didn't always handle invalid object creation expressions correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the VB parser didn't perform well when there were many line terminators in a row.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved the JSON syntax highlighting with a new classification type and related highlighting style for property names.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed a bug where packages and modules whose names began with an underscore were not included in IntelliPrompt.
- Improved the AdvancedTextBlock logic for adjusting the HighlightForeground when needed.
[Modified 3 months ago]
Actipro Software Support