Posted 8 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WinForms Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added syntax highlighting to collapsed region quick info tips created by the CollapsedRegionQuickInfoProvider language service.
- Added the CollapsedRegionQuickInfoProvider.IsSyntaxHighlightingEnabled property and added a parameter to the GetContent method.
- Added the IPrintSettings.AreCollapsedOutliningNodesAllowed property that can be set to true to allow collapsed outlining nodes in a printer view.
- Added the IPrintSettings.AreIndentationGuidesVisible property that can be set to true to allow indentation guides in a printer view.
- Added the IPrintSettings.AreSquiggleLinesVisible property that can be set to true to allow squiggle lines in a printer view.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.LineNumberMarginMinWidth property that sets the line number margin's minimum width.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.IndicatorMarginWidth and SelectionMarginWidth properties that set the associated margin widths.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.UseInvertedCaret property that can be set to true to have the caret invert its background, similar to classic code editors.
- Improved the sample Markdown syntax language with better syntax highlighting.
- Updated the TextExporterFactory.CreateRtf method to initialize the font family and size on the created IRtfTextExporter if they are specified in the Plain Text highlighting style.
- Updated line modification marks to have a slightly smaller width.
- Updated AutoCaseCorrector to merge its text change into the previous text change, similar to how Visual Studio does.
- Updated the Shift+MouseWheel input scrolling logic.
- Updated the editor to support default font bold/italic settings.
- Updated CollectionTagger's indexer to look for matches using value equality instead of reference equality.
- Updated SyntaxEditor to remove its views and clear out its document reference when the control is disposed.
- Fixed a bug where setting the SyntaxEditor.BackColor or ForeColor properties didn't repaint the control properly.
- Fixed a bug where highlighted backgrounds for single line terminator characters didn't render.
- Fixed a bug where a memory leak could occur when using IME support.
- Fixed a bug where setting an alternate e.DragEventArgs.Effect in a SyntaxEditor.PasteDragDrop event handler for PasteDragDropAction.DragOver didn't change the resolved effect.
- Fixed a bug where copying a block selection with zero-length didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where auto-correctors incorrectly ran when deleting text at the end of a line.
- Fixed a bug where printer views didn't support custom adornment managers.
- Fixed a bug where printer views didn't restore the original Graphics clip after rendering.
- Fixed a bug where SyntaxEditor wasn't able to render to metafiles.
- Fixed a bug where the ScrollBars didn't disable when no scrolling was possible.
- Fixed a bug with caret movement in a certain scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the C# grammar didn't always handle invalid object creation expressions correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the VB parser didn't perform well when there were many line terminators in a row.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved the JSON syntax highlighting with a new classification type and related highlighting style for property names.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed a bug where packages and modules whose names began with an underscore were not included in IntelliPrompt.
- Improved CanvasControl's rendering of dotted and dashed lines.
- Improved CanvasControl's rendering of text layout lines to match the padding of other platforms.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown when CanvasControl rendered very long text lines.
[Modified 8 months ago]
Actipro Software Support