Posted 3 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated how the Backstage's close button visibility is bound to its CanClose property.
- Updated the Name automation property on the application button, Backstage close button, and toggle minimization button.
- Added a new IUnusedRegionTag that can be applied to ranges of unused code that should be rendered using partial transparency.
- Added a new Unused Regions QuickStart to demonstrate the new unused regions feature.
- Fixed a bug where referencing the NuGet packages in projects that used packages.config would also incorrectly reference the design-time assemblies.
Actipro Software Support