Posted 3 years ago by John Dunn
Version: 21.1.1
Platform: .NET 5.0
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

Not sure if this is the right place but no other forum seemed better.

If I search for 'color browser' in the help system the first link is 'Color Browser - Utilities'. If I then click on that link I get sent to

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Actipro%20Software/WPF-Controls/v21.1.1/Documentation/utilities/utilities/color-browser.html

which is not valid. The correct link appears to be 

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Actipro%20Software/WPF-Controls/v21.1.1/Documentation/utilities/color-browser.html

All links in the search appear to be broken. The links in the Topics tab seem to work.

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi John,

Thanks for letting us know.  The problem seems to be in the "styles/main.js" in the "initializeRelativePathToRoot" method.  The last line should be:

util.relativePathToRoot = relPath;

Instead of:

utility.relativePathToRoot = relPath;

With the bug in place the relative URL path to the root is always an empty string, leading to the issue you saw where searching won't work if you aren't in a root-level topic when performing the search.

Can you verify that it is working once you make that update?  The fix will be in the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 3 years ago by John Dunn

That appears to fix the issue, at least in a quick test.

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.