Is it possible to change the orientation of TaskBoard columns (make them rows)?

Views for WPF Forum

Posted 1 month ago by JP Garza
Version: 19.1.0685

I want to use the drag-drop functionality on my ListView items. It seems like the only way to do that is to replace my ListView with a TaskBoard.

1. Is it possible to change the orientation of the TaskBoard columns?

2. Is it possible to use card dragging without the TaskBoard?

3. Is it possible to drag-drop cards between different columns in different TaskBoards?

I currently have 2 TaskBoards with 1 Column each and multiple Cards each. I want to be able to move Cards from one TaskBoard Column to another.

Thanks.

[Modified 1 month ago]

Comments (1)

Posted 1 month ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

You can't change the orientation of the TaskBoard columns, use cards without a TaskBoard, or drag/drop between TaskBoards.

Are you just trying to have two vertical "list-looking" controls?  If so, can't you make a single TaskBoard with two columns and drag cards between those columns.  Or are the "lists" in different locations in your app window and not next to each toher?

On a side note you can always retemplate the TaskBoard control so that it just has an ItemsPresenter in it.  Then add a single column to the TaskBoard and retemplate TaskColumn to also mainly be something like a Border with an ItemsPresenter.  If you do those things, it should render more like a plain list.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v21.1.3) was released 16 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.