How to hide or collapse the ToggleMinimizationButton on the right side on the ribbon tabs

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 2 years ago by Ilia Korjoukov
Version: 21.1.3

Hi,

I would like to ask whether is it possible to hide or collapse the ToggleMinimizationButton on the right side on the ribbon tabs, while keeping " IsMinimizable" Ribbon's property to true? See the attached image with that button (the area is maked with red)

Ribbon with the button

I have another ToggleMinimizationButton in a different place (aboe the tabs) and need my Ribbon tabs to take all available width, if possible.

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Ilia,

Right now the button's visibility is controlled in Ribbon's Template based on the Ribbon.IsMinimizable property.

Unfortunately in the current version, the only way to hide it while keeping IsMinimizable=true, would be to clone our Ribbon template and take the two instances of ToggleMinimizationButton out (one in the main Ribbon and one in the minimized popup).

We will add a new Ribbon.IsToggleMinimizationButtonVisible property for the next version 22.1 to determine if this button is visible.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 2 years ago by Ilia Korjoukov

Thanks a lot in advance, Ribbon.IsToggleMinimizationButtonVisible would a nice solution

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.