Posted 10 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinForms Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added new Column Guides feature with Column Guides QuickStart to demonstrate the functionality.
- Added a new Compare Files QuickStart to demonstrate side-by-side file comparison.
- Improved the logic for adding manual outlining nodes.
- Improved HighlightingStyleRegistry.Import to match classification types by key and to ignore colors defined as '0x01000000'.
- Improved NavigableSymbolSelector to update its ComboBox selections quicker for simple selection changes in the attached SyntaxEditor.
- Improved DelimiterAutoCompleter to function in more scenarios.
- Improved performance of StartsWithFragmentCompletionItemMatcher and updated RegexCompletionItemMatcherBase to generate capturing and non-capturing regular expression patterns for improved matching performance when captures are not necessary.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt repositioning logic to ensure it remains horizontally within the text area.
- Updated SyntaxEditor to ignore vertical mouse wheel scrolling when IsMultiLine is false (single-line mode).
- Updated open IntelliPrompt completion sessions to refresh selection/filters if Items collection changes are detected.
- Updated SquiggleTagQuickInfoProvider to show quick info for the last tagged range (highest in z-order) instead of the first, when there are overlapping ranges.
- Fixed an issue where IntelliPrompt completion tab filters might not work properly in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where intra-line adornments with a bottom margin may not display properly on the last line of a document.
- Fixed an issue where collapsed outlining nodes could get out of sync in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where syntax highlighting might not update properly after certain text changes.
- Fixed an issue where typing an emoji could throw an exception.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the VBTextFormatter logic.
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion for VB With statements.
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion after VB For statements.
- Improved IntelliPrompt for variables defined within switch case blocks.
- Fixed an issue where C# completion wasn't correct within a new object creation expression.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid VB module declaration could lead to an exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where a VB With statement could lead to an exception in a certain scenario.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed an issue where an import name might not resolve correctly, due to a change in the previous build.
- Improved GDI rendering performance when working with fully transparent colors.
- Fixed an issue with CanvasDrawContext that prevented brushes other than SolidBrush from rendering correctly.
Actipro Software Support