Posted 9 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved an exception message for a particular layout deserialization scenario.
- Improved support for DockingWindow.ContainerMinSize to influence the minimize size of floating document windows.
- Updated focus logic to work around a exception in WebView2 that can occur when trying to focus one in a certain scenario.
- Updated how EmbeddedListBox tracks clicks to better support touch-based scrolling.
- Fixed an issue on .NET Core that caused Calculator to display some results with more precision than was necessary.
- Added the TreeListBoxItemAdapter.GetDefaultActionCommand method and updated the sample TreeNodeModel to properly support default action commands.
- Updated TreeListBox to better support VirtualizingPanel.ScrollUnit in Pixel mode.
- Updated TreeListBox logic for handling selection change cancellations.
- Updated the Custom Data Factory QuickStart to include a data items dictionary.
- Fixed an issue where the TreeListBox.InvalidateChildren method didn't properly reinitialize the node's children in a certain scenario.
- Improved built-in context menu display logic.
- Improved Tab key handling when the QAT is in the window title bar.
- Improved WindowsShellService to allow additional child folders within the Default special folder kind.
- Added new Column Guides feature with Column Guides QuickStart to demonstrate the functionality.
- Added a new Compare Files QuickStart to demonstrate side-by-side file comparison.
- Improved the logic for adding manual outlining nodes.
- Improved SyntaxEditor to support fonts included as resources.
- Improved HighlightingStyleRegistry.Import to match classification types by key and to ignore colors defined as '0x01000000'.
- Improved NavigableSymbolSelector to update its ComboBox selections quicker for simple selection changes in the attached SyntaxEditor.
- Improved DelimiterAutoCompleter to function in more scenarios.
- Improved performance of StartsWithFragmentCompletionItemMatcher and updated RegexCompletionItemMatcherBase to generate capturing and non-capturing regular expression patterns for improved matching performance when captures are not necessary.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt repositioning logic to ensure it remains horizontally within the text area.
- Updated SyntaxEditor to ignore vertical mouse wheel scrolling when IsMultiLine is false (single-line mode).
- Updated open IntelliPrompt completion sessions to refresh selection/filters if Items collection changes are detected.
- Updated SquiggleTagQuickInfoProvider to show quick info for the last tagged range (highest in z-order) instead of the first, when there are overlapping ranges.
- Fixed an issue where IntelliPrompt completion tab filters might not work properly in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where intra-line adornments with a bottom margin may not display properly on the last line of a document.
- Fixed an issue where collapsed outlining nodes could get out of sync in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where syntax highlighting might not update properly after certain text changes.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the VBTextFormatter logic.
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion for VB With statements.
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion after VB For statements.
- Improved IntelliPrompt for variables defined within switch case blocks.
- Fixed an issue where C# completion wasn't correct within a new object creation expression.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid VB module declaration could lead to an exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where a VB With statement could lead to an exception in a certain scenario.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed an issue where an import name might not resolve correctly, due to a change in the previous build.
- Updated checked toggle buttons to use an accent color border.
- Updated the ThemeManager.CurrentThemeChanged event to always be raised after new theme asset resources have been loaded.
- Updated properties on the Window used to render WindowChrome's shadow.
- Improved PopupButton's internal logic for handling popups.
- Improved PopupButton's split mode template to define distinct UI Automation peers for the content and indicator areas.
- Improved User Prompt QuickStart to include samples for both methods of configuring a default button.
- Improved User Prompt accessibility by customizing UI Automation class names and automation ID's.
- Improved WindowChrome accessibility by including a title bar element for UI Automation.
- Fixed an issue where clipboard text for a UserPromptControl did not properly resolve the text from TextBlock content.
- Fixed an issue where UserPromptWindow might attempt to assign itself as the window owner and throw ArgumentException.
- Fixed an issue where WindowChrome might not properly display snap layouts on Windows 11 even if the system setting was enabled.
- Improved Visual Studio 2022 designer support.
Actipro Software Support