Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for WinForms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added overloads to the Document.GetSubstringAsHtml, GetTextAsHtml, and SaveFileAsHtml methods that accept a custom title to place in the HTML.
- Tweaked the Simple language to have better error recovery for when function productions don't match correctly.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown if the SyntaxEditor control was resized after it was disposed.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous maintenance release where when pressing the up arrow key, the caret might skip over a blank line.
- Improved standard module support in the VB language so that member lists, quick info, and parameter info work properly for members in standard modules.
- Tweaked the code that determines whether an XML element can have content or not.
Actipro Software Support