Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Ribbon (for WPF) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Changed the ScreenTip layout code so that a long header will wrap.
- Fixed a bug where a minimized ribbon popup would be below the QAT (z-order) if the QAT was set to be located below the ribbon.
- Fixed a bug where using a DynamicResource of a Tab label could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where collapsing a Tab's visibility could cause an exception.
- Fixed a bug where adding new tabs (like contextual tabs) could cause the currently selected tab to not appear as selected.
- Fixed a bug where changing a contextual tab label at run-time might not properly arrange the contextual tab group label.
- Fixed a bug where when entering a value in a ComboBox that doesn't exist in the list, the command parameter wouldn't always be updated correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Execute method of a command tied to a ComboBox could fire twice when a selection from the drop-down was made.
- Fixed a bug where in a certain scenario an exception could be thrown in an XBAP application that used Ribbon.
Actipro Software Support