Posted 4 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved value positioning on the axis and major tick mark generation for when all values in a series are the same value.
- Fixed an issue where XYDataPoint.OriginalValue, in some data aggregation scenarios, might be assigned an internal type tracking the value instead of the original value, and this could impact custom labeling of data points.
- Improved floating dock hosts to include their primary document's title in the containing Window's title bar text. This allows floating documents to be identified easier in the Windows taskbar and when using Alt+Tab.
- Added the DockSite.ActivateNextTab and ActivatePreviousTab methods, which are called by new Ctrl+PgDn and Ctrl+PgUp keyboard shortcuts respectively.
- Added the DockSite.FloatingWindowTitleDelimiter property and the virtual DockSite.GetFloatingDockHostTitle method that can be overridden to further customize the floating dock host title bar text.
- Improved support for DockingWindow.ContainerMinSize to influence the minimum size of floating document windows.
- Improved focus tracking related to WebView2 controls.
- Improved the ToolWindowContainer UIA peer tree to include the title bar panel.
- Updated the DockSite.WindowsStateChanged event to be raised slightly earlier in the layout change logic.
- Fixed an issue where setting DockSite.FloatingWindowShowInTaskBarMode to Never was still showing a minimized window in the taskbar.
- Improved DateTimeEditBox and MonthCalendar handling of minimum and maximum dates.
- Updated how the Foreground is set for non-editable edit boxes.
- Fixed an issue where the RoundingDecimalPlace properties on Editors/DataGrid interop columns weren't passing the value to the generated edit box controls.
- Updated PropertyModelStringFilter to support category editors.
- Updated TreeListBox.InvalidateChildren logic to better handle collapsed node invalidation.
- Refactored the UIA peers for TreeListBox/TreeListView/PropertyGrid items so that they appear in their proper hierarchy instead of a flat list.
- Updated logic for generating context menus to recognize another scenario where a ContextMenu was already defined on a control.
- Fixed an issue where clicking to open a PopupButton within a menu item context and then pressing Left or Escape would close both menus.
- Fixed an issue where a RibbonWindow title might incorrectly render with ellipses in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where an exception could be thrown when right-clicking on a non-Visual element in a gallery item template.
- Refactored the built-in indicator glyphs' appearances, dark theme coloring, and z-order.
- Improved SyntaxEditor fonts resource support to allow relative paths that begin with a slash.
- Updated IntelliPrompt completion item sorting logic.
- Updated the sample CSS syntax language lexer.
- Updated SyntaxEditor to bind its search overlay pane functionality to the ApplicationCommands.Find and Replace commands.
- Fixed an issue with the PHP syntax language's lexer not handling string escapes correctly.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the trailing end of a multi-byte character could allow subsequent typing to split the character.
- Fixed an issue where the first character's position in a word wrapped view line could incorrectly be identified as a virtual character.
- Fixed an issue where cached collapsed region information wasn't invalidated early enough in a certain document editing scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion for VB With statements.
- Improved the Go To Definition QuickStart to demonstrate a click-aware classification style when holding the Ctrl key and moving the pointer over recognized identifiers.
- Improved the VBTextFormatter logic related to Case Else clauses.
- Updated the resolver to avoid a possible deadlock scenario.
- Fixed an issue where a VB With statement could lead to an exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where C# document documentation comments could get out of sync with related code objects.
- Fixed an issue with how the resolver handled type parameters that had nested self-referencing constraints.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed an issue where a complex assignment statement didn't create a tuple AST node properly.
- Added the WindowChrome.BackdropKind property, which adds support for Mica and Acrylic backgrounds on recent Windows versions.
- Added the attached WindowChrome.IsTitleBarBackdropAllowed property, which determines if a backdrop can render in the title bar area of a window.
- Added a new WindowChrome Backdrop QuickStart sample to demonstrate the new backdrop rendering features.
- Added an attached WindowChrome.IsOverlayFocusScope property, defaulting to true, that can be set on a Window to determine if its overlay should be a focus scope or not.
- Updated WindowChrome window resizing to block core WPF from raising a mouse move event while resizing is in progress.
- Updated WindowChrome to not show the window title bar menu for Alt-based shortcuts other than Alt+Space.
- Fixed a WindowChrome issue where a minimized window that doesn't show in the taskbar didn't allow its title bar buttons to be clicked.
- Fixed the menu check glyph so it will not reverse direction in right-to-left environments.
- Added UserPromptControl properties ContentMaxWidth and ContentMaxHeight to constrain the maximum size of content.
- Added the EnvironmentHelper class, with several helper methods for determining the current operating system's version and supported features.
- Improved ThemedMessageBox to automatically increase the width of the prompt to handle large messages and fallback to vertical scrolling if the message exceeds the screen height.
- Updated several built-in window title bar button theme styles to support closing a PopupButton's menu when clicking the button again while the menu is open.
- Fixed an issue introduced in a previous build where AnimatedExpander.CanMeasureCollapsedContent no longer functioned properly.
- Refactored internal Win32 interop code.
- Improved the product installer.
- Changed the product installer to install shortcuts and samples to folders accessible by all users.
[Modified 3 months ago]
Actipro Software Support