Posted 6 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WinForms Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Refactored the built-in indicator glyphs' appearances, dark theme coloring, and z-order.
- Added SyntaxEditor.OverrideCursor property which can be used to force a specific cursor to be used.
- Updated IntelliPrompt completion item sorting logic.
- Updated the sample CSS syntax language lexer.
- Updated the .NET Go to Definition QuickStart to support Ctrl+Click navigation and visual tagging of recognized tokens under the mouse.
- Fixed an issue with the PHP syntax language's lexer not handling string escapes correctly.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the trailing end of a multi-byte character could allow subsequent typing to split the character.
- Fixed an issue where the first character's position in a word wrapped view line could incorrectly be identified as a virtual character.
- Fixed an issue where cached collapsed region information wasn't invalidated early enough in a certain document editing scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion for VB With statements.
- Improved the VBTextFormatter logic related to Case Else clauses.
- Updated the resolver to avoid a possible deadlock scenario.
- Fixed an issue where a VB With statement could lead to an exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where C# document documentation comments could get out of sync with related code objects.
- Fixed an issue with how the resolver handled type parameters that had nested self-referencing constraints.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed an issue where a complex assignment statement didn't create a tuple AST node properly.
- Improved the text rendering framework's font fallback logic.
- Improved the product installer.
- Changed the product installer to install shortcuts and samples to folders accessible by all users.
Actipro Software Support