I need your help with ColorPicker.
I need to receieve a proper color.
To reproduce my issue I use your "Actipro WPF Controls Sample Browser".
1. Go to Editors/Pickers Brush.
2. Uncheck "Is gradient allowed" option.
3. Set the Black color("#FF000000") for RGB.
4. Switch from RGB to HSB, it will be 0 ,0%,0%.
5. Change Saturation to 180.
6. Now the white small circle is on the left bottom coner of the square into ColorPicker.
7. Click on top right square into ColorPicker.
8. Now we can see the new color. It maybe 180, 97%-100%, 97%-100%.
9. But the Brush value shows the Red on the settings panel on the right side.
It will be easier if I could add images to illustrate this, but I didn't find this option.
Thank you very much.
[Modified 1 year ago]