Ribbon groups are not displayed correctly after maximizing

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 2 years ago by Patrick Neubauer
Version: 22.1.0
Platform: .NET 4.8
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there, 

if we maximize the ribbon (if the application is opened with a minimized ribbon) using a double click on a ribbon tab then the ribbon groups are not displayed correctly. 
The ribbon groups are cut. If we use the maximize ribbon button then everything works correctly. 
Is this a known issue? Is there some kind of workaroud to get it to work correctly?

Best Regards 
Patrick

Comments (3)

Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Patrick,

I'm sorry you're having trouble.  By "maximizing" do you mean pinning the ribbon so that it always shows (IsMinimized = false)?

Can you provide some code to duplicate this issue in one of our samples, such as our main Ribbon demo?  I tried a couple things but was unable to reproduce it.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 2 years ago by Patrick Neubauer

Yes by "maximizing" I mean pinning the ribbon so that it always shows. 
I can only reproduce the issue if the application is opened and the ribbon is minimized. 
Also there must be many items in the ribbon.  

Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Patrick,

Can you put together a new simple sample project that shows the issue happening and email that to our support address.  Please reference this thread in your email and delete the bin/obj folders from the .zip you send so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Then we will debug with that to see what's going on.  Thanks!

[Modified 2 years ago]

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 3 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.