Posted 17 years ago by gilad
Version: 3.0.0132
Hi,

I have some questions regarding your product

1. is it possible to call a wizard from within another wizard (and after the send wizard is done return to the first wizard) ?

2. is it possible to reuse wizard pages in other wizards. For instance, if I have a wizard page that reads a Name from the user, can I reuse this page is different wizards ?

thank you for your replay

Gilad.

Comments (1)

Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Gilad,

1) Yes a Wizard is simply a control and can be put on any Form So it is easy to kick off a second Wizard from the first via a modal dialog containing the second Wizard.

Alternatively you could have both Wizards on the same Form and have the second one invisible. Then when appropriate, hide the first and start the second until it is finished. Then restore the first one.

2) WizardPage objects are also controls, so they can be used the same way any other control can. You could always create a custom class that inherits WizardPage and put your logic for that page there. Then add that type of page to the Wizards that need it. But probably the answer for #1 is a better way to do things.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 3 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.