Posted 2 years ago by Kyle Kotwica
Version: 22.1.2

I'm trying to use ImageProvider but I cant seem to figure out how to reference it. Where is it? I have ActiproSoftware.Shared.Wpf referenced but no luck.

using ActiproSoftware.Shared.Wpf; // cannot resolove symbol Shared

ImageProvider.Default.ChromaticAdaptationMode = ImageChromaticAdaptationMode.DarkThemes;

Comments (3)

Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Kyle,

The Shared Library has numerous namespaces in it.  Here's the documentation topic on ImageProvider and how it works.  There are links in that topic to the class library portion of the docs for ImageProvider where you can see that class' namespace.

As a helpful hint, you can also Ctrl+. in Visual Studio when the caret is on an unknown identifier and it will typically suggest namespaces to include.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 2 years ago by Kyle Kotwica

ImageProvider Class

ActiproSoftware.Windows.Media.ImageProvider.Default.ChromaticAdaptationMode = ImageChromaticAdaptationMode.DarkThemes;

Error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ImageProvider' does not exist in the namespace 'ActiproSoftware.Windows.Media' (are you missing an assembly reference?) (71, 13)

Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Kyle,

I pasted that line in our sample project and it resolves fine.  That is the correct namespace for ImageProvider if you have our Shared library referenced.  Are you sure you're on a somewhat recent version after which ImageProvider was added?

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.