Posted 5 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added a Float All menu item to tabbed MDI tabs, which floats all docking windows in the container together.
- Improved the target dock host hit-test logic.
- Improved focus tracking related to WebView2 controls.
- Increased the default TabbedMdiHost.MaxTabExtent width, and added remarks to its API documentation.
- Updated tool window-only layout deserializations to not clear lazy-load data for document windows.
- Added the AutoCompleteBox.PopupHeader, PopupHeaderTemplate, and PopupHeaderTemplateSelector properties that allow for injecting a header above the popup's suggestion list.
- Fixed an issue where the initial move of the ColorPicker thumb within its SaturationBrightnessPicker might not yield the correct Value.
- Fixed an issue where certain ColorPicker color component properties might not yet be updated when the ValueChanged event fires.
- Fixed an issue where a dragged TreeListBox item wasn't focused after drop.
- Fixed an issue where category editor child controls might not allow certain keys to be typed.
- Reverted the previous build's UIA peer updates for TreeListBox/TreeListView/PropertyGrid items since they could cause runtime performance issues when there were many items.
- Updated property grid item UIA peers to return their full path in the AutomationId property.
- Updated the small/medium variant SplitButton template to better support a large CornerRadius setting.
- Consolidated usage of SystemParameters.IsMenuDropRightAligned to use MenuDropAlignment instead.
- Added the EditorCommands.AddNextOccurrenceToSelection edit action (bound to Ctrl+D by default), and the related IEditorViewSelection.AddNextOccurrence method. This new feature adds the next occurrence of the currently-selected text to the selection, or selects the current word if there is no selection.
- Refactored the IntelliPrompt completion session's Shorthand item matcher algorithm, resulting in a significant performance improvement, especially when used with the CanFilterUnmatchedItems option.
- Improved word-wrapped view lines to indent under their primary view line based on a new configurable SyntaxEditor.WrappedLineIndentAmount property. Updated the Word Wrap QuickStart to show off the new property.
- Improved vertical scrollbar handling logic.
- Improved word selection logic.
- Improved selection update logic when the RetainSelection option is used.
- Improved squiggle line rendering performance.
- Updated non-editable code snippet fields to not be highlighted in the template session.
- Updated the CollapsedRegionManager.GetVisibleOffset method logic.
- Fixed an issue where an IntelliPrompt popup displayed near the bottom of a screen could slightly overlap the current view line.
- Fixed an issue where code outlining nodes created with AutomaticOutliningUpdateTrigger.TextChanged may not update correctly when making a large number of text changes.
- Fixed an issue where CodeSnippetSerializer didn't save the Literal tag's Editable attribute with the correct name.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling a non-100% ZoomLevel editor before it's loaded might not scroll to the correct location.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved name resolution logic when there are type and namespace name conflicts.
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion for VB With statements.
- Updated BinaryAssemblyLoader to handle TypeLoadException when querying exported types.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed an issue where an IVariableDefinition might not have its declaring module or text range properties set in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Refactored the XML text formatter with improved logic.
- Updated the Theme Designer app's Base Color Finder tool to support dark themes.
- Updated WindowChrome shadow positioning logic when dealing with multiple monitors that have different DPIs.
- Updated the custom-rendered WindowChrome shadow to not be included in screen captures.
- Updated menu item templates to make use of a new ResizablePopupContentHost primitive.
- Added the PopupButton.CornerRadius property.
- Updated how CanvasControl handles rendering transparent colors.
- Fixed an issue where PopupButton.StaysOpen was not keeping a Popup open on focus loss properly.
Actipro Software Support