Posted 24 days ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UWP Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added a Float All menu item to tabbed MDI tabs, which floats all docking windows in the container together.
- Added support for restricting floating dock host maximum size when appropriate if contained docking windows have ContainerMaxSize set.
- Added a protected virtual DockSite.NotifyWindowDragMove method that is called as the pointer drags any set of docking windows around.
- Increased the default TabbedMdiHost.MaxTabExtent width, and added remarks to its API documentation.
- Improved support for dragging docking windows to nested linked dock sites.
- Updated tool window-only layout deserializations to not clear lazy-load data for document windows.
- Fixed a couple issues introduced in the previous build related to using the Float command on a tool window currently in MDI.
- Added the AutoCompleteBox.PopupHeader, PopupHeaderTemplate, and PopupHeaderTemplateSelector properties that allow for injecting a header above the popup's suggestion list.
- Fixed an issue where the initial move of the ColorPicker thumb within its SaturationBrightnessPicker might not yield the correct Value.
- Fixed an issue where certain ColorPicker color component properties might not yet be updated when the ValueChanged event fires.
- Fixed an issue where MaskedTextBox mask character classes ending in a hyphen were sometimes parsed as an incomplete range.
- Fixed an issue where a dragged TreeListBox item wasn't focused after drop.
- Fixed an issue where category editor child controls might not allow certain keys to be typed.
- Updated property grid item UIA peers to return their full path in the AutomationId property.
- Added the EditorCommands.AddNextOccurrenceToSelection edit action (bound to Ctrl+D by default), and the related IEditorViewSelection.AddNextOccurrence method. This new feature adds the next occurrence of the currently-selected text to the selection, or selects the current word if there is no selection.
- Added the SearchOverlayPane.ApplyStringResources method that can update the pane's UI strings after a string resource change.
- Refactored the IntelliPrompt completion session's Shorthand item matcher algorithm, resulting in a significant performance improvement, especially when used with the CanFilterUnmatchedItems option.
- Improved vertical scrollbar handling logic.
- Improved word selection logic.
- Improved selection update logic when the RetainSelection option is used.
- Improved TextSnapshot.TextRangeToPositionRange performance for zero-length text ranges.
- Updated non-editable code snippet fields to not be highlighted in the template session.
- Updated the CollapsedRegionManager.GetVisibleOffset method logic.
- Updated the visible whitespace rendering logic to include non-breaking space characters.
- Fixed an issue where cached collapsed region information wasn't invalidated early enough in a certain document editing scenario.
- Fixed an issue where code outlining nodes created with AutomaticOutliningUpdateTrigger.TextChanged may not update correctly when making a large number of text changes.
- Fixed an issue where CodeSnippetSerializer didn't save the Literal tag's Editable attribute with the correct name.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling a non-100% ZoomLevel editor before it's loaded might not scroll to the correct location.
- Fixed an issue where a long unformatted run of text could throw an exception from Win2D in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an issue where regex character classes ending in a hyphen were sometimes parsed as an incomplete range.
- Fixed an issue where a selection-based search scope range may show up incorrectly after performing certain document changes while the search overlay pane is visible.
- Fixed an issue where CollectionTagger.FindNext didn't find a match at document end when searching backwards and wrapping.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved name resolution logic when there are type and namespace name conflicts.
- Improved IntelliPrompt completion for VB With statements.
- Updated BinaryAssemblyLoader to handle TypeLoadException when querying exported types.
- Fixed an issue where the resolver didn't always crawl up namespace declarations properly.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed an issue where an IVariableDefinition might not have its declaring module or text range properties set in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Refactored the XML text formatter with improved logic.
- Updated how CanvasControl handles rendering transparent colors.
Actipro Software Support