Posted 25 days ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added support for restricting floating dock host maximum size when appropriate if contained docking windows have ContainerMaxSize set.
- Added a protected virtual DockSite.NotifyWindowDragMove method that is called as the pointer drags any set of docking windows around.
- Improved support for dragging docking windows to nested linked dock sites.
- Updated floating dock hosts that contain a single ToolWindowContainer to use the selected ToolWindow's Title as their title.
- Updated the AdvancedTabItem template to bind to the HeaderTemplateSelector property.
- Fixed an issue where a StandardSwitcher might not receive key up events from interop controls when InteropFocusTracking is used.
- Fixed a couple issues introduced in the previous build related to using the Float command on a tool window currently in MDI.
- Fixed an issue where MaskedTextBox mask character classes ending in a hyphen were sometimes parsed as an incomplete range.
- Added a GridResourceKeys class with ComponentResourceKeys for several built-in PropertyGridItem styles.
- Updated ZoomContentControl's zoom-to-region rubber band to render in a light color when in a dark theme.
- Updated ZoomContentControl's cursors to have better contrast in dark themes.
- Added the SearchOverlayPane.ApplyStringResources method that can update the pane's UI strings after a string resource change.
- Improved TextSnapshot.TextRangeToPositionRange performance for zero-length text ranges.
- Updated the visible whitespace rendering logic to include non-breaking space characters.
- Fixed an issue where regex character classes ending in a hyphen were sometimes parsed as an incomplete range.
- Fixed an issue where a selection-based search scope range may show up incorrectly after performing certain document changes while the search overlay pane is visible.
- Fixed an issue where CollectionTagger.FindNext didn't find a match at document end when searching backwards and wrapping.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed an issue where the resolver didn't always crawl up namespace declarations properly.
- Updated WindowChrome to tell the system which border color to use when Windows renders the window border, ensuring border color consistency between Windows versions.
- Fixed an issue introduced in the previous build where some keys were getting consumed incorrectly in open menus.
- Updated logic for determining maximum popup height.
- Updated VisualTreeHelperExtended logic to better guard against non-Visual source arguments.
- Updated WindowChrome to better support the Window.MaxWidth and MaxHeight properties.
- Fixed an issue where ImageConverter didn't support DrawingImage values.
- Fixed an issue introduced in the previous build where WindowChrome used on systems prior to Windows 8.1 could throw an exception.
- Fixed an issue where AdvancedTextBlock's HighlightForeground color might be coerced even though a contrasting HighlightBackground has been set.
Actipro Software Support