Posted 2 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved tool window-only layout deserialization logic for tool windows that will restore to tabbed MDI.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when deserializing tool window-only layouts.
- Fixed an issue where complex content on a newly-added AdvancedTabControl tab might prevent the tab from scrolling into view properly.
- Fixed an issue where activating a docking window that was contained in a minimized floating dock host wouldn't unminimize the dock host.
- Improved UIA peer logic.
- Updated TreeListBox.InvalidateChildren to work properly for the root item when IsRootItemVisible is false.
- Updated TreeListBox to not handle number pad arithmetic keys if focus is within an embedded TextBoxBase control.
- Updated group dialog launcher buttons to report an appropriate name via UI automation properties.
- Updated ScreenTip help text to wrap in scenarios where long localized strings cause it to extend past the ScreenTip width.
- Fixed an issue where Backstage might not show properly when the Ribbon is in an interop scenario.
- Fixed an issue where the tab selection element might not adjust appropriately after tabs were dynamically added/removed.
- Added ITextSnapshot.GetWordText and GetWordTextRange method overloads that accept a TextOffsetAffinity argument.
- Added the CodeSnippetSelectionSession.RequestNavigate event, which can be used to handle description tip link clicks.
- Improved the logic of the move selected lines up and down commands.
- Updated pointer interaction in an editor view to quit if the view is unable to be focused.
- Fixed an issue where setting SyntaxEditor.HasSearchOverlayPaneKeyBindings to false didn't prevent a couple ApplicationCommands with built-in key bindings from showing the search overlay pane.
- Fixed an issue where typing in a block selection than spanned multiple word-wrapped view lines for the same single document line didn't yield expected results.
- Fixed an issue where IntelliPrompt parameter info could flicker slightly while editing.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the IProjectAssemblyReferencesCollection.Add method logic in .NET Core and later for finding system assemblies by name when they are in the same folder as mscorlib.dll.
- Updated how an internal TypeReferenceCollection class initializes several properties for better multi-thread scenario support.
- Fixed an issue where the VB resolver didn't properly resolve For Each statement variables that were declared outside of the loop.
- Fixed possible exception when accessing indexed properties on ProjectAssemblyReferenceCollection in multi-threaded environments.
- Fixed possible infinite recursion scenario with BinaryAssemblySerializer collecting type definitions.
- Updated how WindowChrome's built-in shadow handles size changes for windows that use SizeToContent.
- Updated WindowChrome to use new instances of WindowChromeTitleBarHeaderTemplateSelector per WindowChrome instance, allowing WindowChrome to be applied properly on Windows in different threads.
- Updated WindowChrome to not use rounded corners in Windows 11 when the system indicates rounded corners are not allowed.
- Updated MultiColumnPanel to use layout rounding.
- Added new ICommand implementations for previewable and composite commands.
- Added the PopupButton.PopupPlacement property.
- Added a couple VisualTreeHelperExtended methods for invalidating measurement.
- Updated ResizablePopupContentHost to support horizontal resizing.
- Updated PopupButton to prevent an ancestor ScrollViewer from closing its popup when clicking on the whitespace area of the popup.
- Validated .NET 7 compatibility.
- Updated SyntaxEditor-related NuGet packages to properly support cross-platform .NET 5.0.
Actipro Software Support