Posted 15 days ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Avalonia Controls maintenance release is now available, which introduces a powerful new user interface density feature in Themes.
Detailed Update List
- Added a new ThemeDefinition.UserInterfaceDensity property with Compact, Normal, and Spacious options that can alter spacing throughout an application's user interface. The default value is Normal, and can be changed in the Sample Browser with new View menu items.
- Added a new documentation topic on User Interface Density.
- Added the ScaledThicknessExtension, ScaledCornerRadiusExtension, ScaledDoubleExtension, and ScaledGridLengthExtension markup extensions to support dynamic values that scale based on UI density.
- Added neutral control theme brush resources for outline, soft, and solid themes (e.g., ControlBackgroundBrushOutline, ControlBackgroundBrushSoft, ControlBackgroundBrushSolid, etc.).
- Updated controls and themes to adjust their appearance based on UI density.
- Updated the default ThemeDefinition.SwitchScale value to work better with common font sizes.
- Updated ScrollBar thumbs to be slightly thinner by default.
- Updated Calendar to have a smaller overall size.
- Fixed a memory leak in ThemeProperties related to watching StyledElement.Classes for changes.
- Updated the overlay host, which is used by user prompts in Overlay display mode, to fluently animate in content.
- Updated ChromedTitleBar to work around an issue in Windows 10 where an outer window border/shadow may not be rendered.
Actipro Software Support