The background color of the QAT is transparent if the parent window does not have the actipro style

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 5 months ago by Daniel Constantin - ModuleWorks GmbH
Version: 23.1.2

Hi!

I have a control with ribbon, tool windows and everything. The problem is if some person wants to use my control, it needs to have the parent window style based on actipro window style or to be an  actipro ribbon window.

How can I make the QAT coloring work on top of a normal WPF window?

Kind regards,

Daniel

Comments (3)

Posted 5 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

The above QAT Background is always set to Transparent.  It's just that some of our themes for Windows via WindowChrome may have different title bar area backgrounds than the Window's content area.

Usage of RibbonWindow with Ribbon is recommended so that you can get the above QAT to appear in the Window title bar.  Otherwise, the QAT will render similar to some of our "inline" samples like the "App Button Content" QuickStart where it is just over the content area.

If you wanted to have a Background on the above QAT, you could try and make an implicit Style targeting the QuickAccessToolBar type and put a Background Setter in the Style.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 5 months ago by Daniel Constantin - ModuleWorks GmbH

I ask that question because maybe some client wants my control inside a window or control and they might have other wpf controls library.

Posted 5 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

You could do what was suggested above with the implicit Style for QuickAccessToolBar.  You could probably even have it in the Resources of the UserControl or whatever your control root is.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 4 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.