Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for WinForms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Tweaked the member list's processing of matching items when CaseSensitiveMatch is set to true.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous maintenance release where letters typed in sequence would not be combined into a single undo modification.
- Fixed a bug where text selection using the mouse could horizontally scroll the editor when word wrap mode was on.
- Updated the dynamic XML language so that single quoted attribute values are permitted.
- Tweaked the lexical parsers on the C# and VB languages.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown if using the C# or VB language but no DotNetProjectResolver was in place.
- Added the virtual XmlSchemaResolver.GetDocumentation method, which can be overridden to customize the documentation used for quick info of various schema objects. It uses markup formatting and may also provide documentation for schema objects that have none in the XSD.
- Updated the XML lexical parser so that single quoted attribute values are permitted.
- Fixed a bug where validation error span indicators could be in the wrong location in a certain scenario.
Actipro Software Support