Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
New maintenance releases of all Windows Forms and ASP.NET products are now available. A Shared/WinUICore update is part of these releases. Product updates for SyntaxEditor and UIStudio include:
- Changed the ContextMenuRequested event so that it fires before the core Win32 code intercepts the context menu message. This allows for proper dynamic updating of the context menu before Windows displays it.
- Updated the default SyntaxEditor context menu display code so that it will not automatically occur if there is a ContextMenuStrip set.
- Tweaked the member list's processing of matching items.
- Fixed a bug where when switching to a word wrap mode, the editor might not scroll all the way left.
- Fixed a bug with span indicators where when there were multiple span indicators on a line, one or more could disappear when a new line was inserted in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug in the VB language where variable declarations with As New weren't storing an initializer in the resulting AST node.
- Fixed a bug with the use of multiple indexers in a row where the latter indexers weren't being resolved correctly.
- Tweaked the code for the insertion of namespace prefixes from a member list.
UIStudioDock Controls / TabStrip
- Added the DockOperationType.AttachBefore value, which is used when activating tool windows that were previously attached to ensure they appear in the correct order.
- Adjusted some auto-hide closing code.
- Improved Close All But This menu item code so that the menu item is disabled when there are no TabbedMdiWindows that have a CanClose set to true.
- Tweaked some tabbed MDI container selection code.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous maintenance release where undocking a tool window in a certain scenario could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where when DockManager.AutoSelectTabOnDragOver was true, auto-hidden tool windows could still be displayed when the mouse was dragged over their tabs.
- Tweaked some code in the TabbedMdiRootContainer.ArrangeCore method to help prevent a possible exception.
- Tweaked how the pressing of the Alt key exits menu mode.
- Tweaked some dockable toolbar row comparer code.
- Updated the NavigationBar so that the ContextMenuRequested event fires before the core WM_CONTEXTMENU API message is processed by the control.
- Updated the NavigationBar so that right-clicks on it will not auto-display the dynamically-built context menu if there is a ContextMenu already set to it.
- Fixed a bug where NavigationBarPanel wasn't accounting for the Control.Padding setting.
- Improved try...catch code around layout load/save operations.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support