Data not appearing on grids.

Grids for WPF Forum

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 3 months ago, which was before this thread was created.
Posted 1 month ago by Nithin George
Version: 22.1.2
Platform: .NET 4.8
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am using Actipro grids for a WPF application and data is not showing up on the grids. Grid properties are not shown when the page is loaded. But when we click on a property or a property gets focus, the value shows up. The value soon disappears when we click on another property or when it loses focus.

This is what I am doing - 

xmlns:propgrid="http://schemas.actiprosoftware.com/winfx/xaml/grids"
xmlns:propdata="clr-namespace:ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.Grids.PropertyData;assembly=ActiproSoftware.Grids.Wpf"

<propgrid:PropertyGrid AreCategoriesAutoExpanded="False" DockPanel.Dock="Top">
<propgrid:PropertyGrid.Properties>
<propdata:PropertyModel DisplayName="ID" Category="AAProperties" Description="AA ID" CanAutoConfigure="True"
Value="{Binding Path=AA.A.Id, ValidatesOnDataErrors=True, Mode=OneWay}" IsValueReadOnly="True"/>

<propdata:PropertyModel DisplayName="Background" Category="AAProperties" Margin="0" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch"
Value="{Binding Path=AA.A.Color, ValidatesOnDataErrors=True, Mode=TwoWay}"
/>

Comments (3)

Posted 1 month ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

I'm sorry you're having trouble.  It's difficult for us to offer assistance for something like this unless we have a new simple sample project to debug with that shows the issue happening.  Please put one together and email it to our support address, mentioning this thread in your email.  Then we can debug with that and see what's going on.  Be sure to exclude the bin/obj folders from the .zip you send so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 1 month ago by Nithin George

Thanks.

I did send over a sample application that shows the issue as an attachment to the support email.

Can you please check and assist.

Posted 1 month ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Thank you for the sample.  We've replied to your related support ticket.

Actipro Software Support

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.