Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Ribbon (for WPF) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the RibbonWindow.IsTitleBarVisible property which can be used when the RibbonWindow is maximized and any contained Ribbon is hidden to provide a "full-screen" sort of mode.
- Tweaked the styles for buttons and separators to use the Foreground color specified on the control.
- Fixed a bug where controls in a RibbonWindow StatusBar has problems data binding.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when adding and removing a lot of controls dynamically.
- Fixed a bug where a RibbonWindow that was started in Maximized mode was not positioned correctly the first time it was activated.
- Fixed a bug where TextBox and ComboBox with no Command and IsEnabled=false remained enabled.
- Fixed a bug where screen tips without extended content such as descriptions or images might not be displayed in a certain scenario.
Actipro Software Support