Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of SyntaxEditor (for WinForms) is now available. Updates include:
- Added the KeyChar and CancelKeyPress properties to the AutoReplaceEventArgs class, which is used in the SyntaxEditor.AutoReplacePerformed event.
- Added code to ensure the caret remained at the start of a collapsed outlining node when the collapsed text was double-clicked to expand the node.
- Tweaked the word wrap code.
- Tweaked the regular expression engine's word boundary check code.
- Tweaked the output of the parser generator in regards to non-terminal additional expression output.
- Updated the parser generator to throw a descriptive exception message if IsNonTerminal is called, referencing an undefined non-terminal.
- Fixed a bug in the parser generator where IsNonTerminal expansion may not occur on a custom condition for an alternation option.
- Fixed a bug where the use of the Insert Code Snippet member list could cause the regular member list to no longer display description tips.
- Fixed a bug where mouse wheel scrolling may not work when used with a high-resolution mouse in Vista.
- Fixed a bug where referenced global elements in an XSD might not display documentation correctly.
Actipro Software Support