Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for WinForms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the FontDropDownList.ExcludeVariableWidthFonts property, which controls whether variable-width fonts should be excluded from the drop-down list.
- Added the FontDropDownList.UsePreviewInItemRendering property, which controls whether items in the drop-down list preview the represented font.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.AutoReplacePerforming event that fires before an auto-replace occurs, allowing you to update the entry as needed.
- Changed SyntaxEditor so that it won't trap Esc keypresses if there is no selection.
- Tweaked a couple comment patterns in the dynamic language definitions.
- Updated the FindReplaceForm so that it updates the UI from the options again when it is made visible.
- Updated SyntaxEditor so that it better accepts keys when used in a native C++ dialog.
- Updated the member list so that it will complete when Tab is pressed and SyntaxEditor.AcceptsTab is false.
- Updated the find/replace code so that after doing a replace through a selection, the old selection is restored.
- Fixed a bug where current line highlighting may not redraw when there was a selection and arrow keys were used to move the caret up/down.
- Fixed a bug where the indentation of a block selection over a collapsed outlining node could throw an exception.
- Implemented IntelliPrompt for constructed generic type instances.
- Updated the member list so that when displaying within a nested type, it will show the static members of any parent types.
- Fixed a bug where doing a Dim var New As Type wouldn't assign the type properly for IntelliPrompt.
- Updated the XmlSchemaResolver to better resolve referenced element and attribute data.
Actipro Software Support