Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms maintenance release is now available that adds some great new features to the .NET Languages Add-on:
- Added IntelliPrompt support for extension methods, a new feature in C# 3.0 and VB 9.0.
- Added the DotNetProjectResolver.GetExtensionMethods and IProjectContent.GetExtensionMethods methods.
- Added the IsExtension and IsEditorBrowsableNever properties to IDomType and IDomMember.
- Greatly improved support for IntelliPrompt on delegates.
- Added functionality to not show member list items for types and members that have an EditorBrowsableAttribute(Never) assigned.
- BREAK: Removed the MethodDeclaration.IsExtensionMethod and now use the IsExtension property in its place.
- Updated the documentation loading code to look in locations that contain .NET 3.0 and 3.5 system assemblies.
- Fixed a couple minor bugs related to resolving constructed generic types for IntelliPrompt.
Actipro Software Support