Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for Windows Forms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Tweaked the parser generator in relation to the usage of clear first set addition conditions.
- Backed out some code added in build 272 to aid C++ key processing because it broke command key processing in other applications like in WPF.
- Improved the code where auto-replace checking determines word breaks.
- Fixed a bug where a line indicator on the last line of the document would move down when enter was pressed at the end of the document.
- Fixed a repainting bug with selection in a single-line mode scenario.
- Fixed a minor repainting bug with current line highlighting when the word wrap mode was changed.
- Improved IntelliPrompt display for generic methods.
- Fixed a bug where member lists for generic indexer return values may not populate correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the loading of assembly reflection info could infinitely recurse in a special scenario where parameters had circular references.
- Fixed a bug in the VB language where modifiers could be assigned incorrectly to members.
Actipro Software Support