Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UIStudio (for Windows Forms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the DockableToolBar.AutoShowForMode property.
- Changed popup buttons so that if tooltips are enabled, they will not display a tooltip when their popup is active.
- Changed keyboard behavior so that using arrow keys to navigate on a MenuBar will skip over disabled items.
- Fixed a bug where the pressing of mnemonic keys while a menu was open didn't always pay attention to command link visibility.
- Fixed a bug where when a menu was open with the mouse over an item and the keyboard was used to select an item, the previously selected item under the mouse didn't clear its hover state.
- Fixed a bug where when the keyboard was used to navigate a menu or menubar, the mouse could no longer hover over items to highlight them.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur when closing a tool window that was opened in response to a document window in a rare scenario.
- Made some minor tweaks to allow the Dock controls to be used in a WPF app if desired.
- Added the NavigationBar.OverflowMenuButtonVisible property.
Actipro Software Support