Missing intelliprompt properties

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 16 years ago by Kevin Gallagher - Group Leader, FreeSlate
I have an application that uses the code fragment feature to allow users to create some calculations based on data returned from properties and methods on a single class whose definition is split into the header and footer of the fragment editor. I just upgraded to the latest version of the Syntax Editor, now the editor does not display any of the properties of the class in the intellisense/intelliprompt drop downs. It displays the methods and all the .NET system information, just not the properties of the class defined by the HeaderText, FooterText and TExt properties of the fragment editor. I didn't change any code only upgraded. Any ideas why this is now broken? Is there some new property I need to set?

Thanks

I tried the fragment editor sample and have the same issue, properties don't show up in the intelliprompt drop down.

[Modified at 04/29/2008 08:03 PM]

[Modified at 04/29/2008 08:04 PM]

Comments (2)

Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Thanks Kevin, it turns out that issue is related to this one:
http://www.actiprosoftware.com/Support/Forums/ViewForumTopic.aspx?ForumTopicID=2899

It has now been fixed for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 16 years ago by Kevin Gallagher - Group Leader, FreeSlate
Thanks moving the properties to the footer worked around the issue
The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.