Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new UIStudio (for WinForms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Tweaked the menu key processing code to better handle disabled popup command links.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous maintenance release dealing with keyboard focus of custom command links and mouse overs of other links.
- Fixed a bug where custom controls may be visible in vertically docked toolbars following a layout load.
- Fixed a bug where auto-hide tool windows may display not display properly after a layout load.
- Fixed a bug where a document window could have its Dispose method called twice.
- Fixed a bug in the display of auto-hide tab context menu items when ampersands were used in the tool window text.
- Tweaked some culture-related code in the layout serialization/deserialization.
Actipro Software Support