Posted 16 years ago by eric
Version: 4.0.0274
Hi all,

In my project i need to load the assemblies in AppDomain as external references. I'm using "AddAllAssembliesInAppDomainAsExternalReferences()", but the problem is that i need to load only some specific references from AppDomain, is there any way to do it?

Thanks.

Comments (10)

Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Sure there are other methods like AddExternalReference, etc. that let you load specific assemblies instead of all the ones in the current AppDomain.

Actipro Software Support

My namespace contains many classes, i want just to load some of them. For example, by adding
"using MyNameSpace ;" to the editor, the intelliprompt display only the classes that i want.
The documentation for the add-on talks about a member list filtering mechanism that perhaps you would want to use for this.

Actipro Software Support

Do you have any tips or exemple.
We bought SyntaxEditor but i dont know if the documention is that in "C:\program files\actipro..." or there's another one. Did i miss something ? :s
The easiest way to the documentation is directly from your Start/Programs menu in Windows. There will be an Actipro Software group for SyntaxEditor with a link to the Documentation there.

But yes, it's also located in c:\Program Files\Actipro Software\WindowsForms\SyntaxEditor\v(version).

Actipro Software Support

how can I implement a member list filtering, I'm lost !!
Guys i need help, can anyone help me !
Eric,

Please read the documentation topic we mentioned. It talks about the member list filtering. It in the documentation under:
".NET Languages Add-on Guide / Member List Pre-Filtering"

Actipro Software Support

Yes that's what i did. The problem is I'm using :

myEditor.SelectedView.GetCurrentLanguageForContext.ShowIntelliPromptMemberList(myEditor)
to show the intelliprompt, so i don't know how to attach the event "SyntaxEditorIntelliPromptMemberListPreFilter". That's why I'm asking how to implement this.
The documentation indicates the event is DotNetSyntaxLanguage.SyntaxEditorIntelliPromptMemberListPreFilter when you click on its link. So you would just attach to it on DotNetSyntaxLanguage like you would for any other event.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.