Posted 16 years ago by eric
Hi all,

What are the tags that SyntaxEditor's tooltip support?
Can I add my own tags?

Thanks.

Comments (3)

Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
They are all described in the "General Features / IntelliPrompt Features / Markup Formatting Guide" topic in the documentation. Please refer to that.

Sorry but no you can't add custom tags.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 16 years ago by eric
Thanks for your answer.

In reality, I have a class that contains some method. These method will be in the intelliprompt. I'm trying to put a little documentation for these methods (to get them in the tooltip after), so i added the "summary" and the "param" tag, no problem, they are displayed, but when i try to add "example" or "code" tag they are not displayed in the tooltip. So I'm asking if they are supported?
Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Oh do you mean in the .NET Languages Add-on? This is the core SyntaxEditor control forum so I assumed you meant the core tags like for bolding, italic, etc.

If you mean the .NET Language Add-on, then it will only pull in summary and param information there. You can handle the ViewMouseHover event though and add other data as needed if you wish. The event args for that pass what we built as the default tooltips.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.