Build 4.0.0453 available

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
We just posted build 453 at the normal beta location. This build has a lot more minor enhancements. Gauge and Docking should now more or less be feature complete for the first v4.0 release. Please let us know if you see any issues with either while we work on designer code and documentation.

For Docking, standard MDI should now be fully functional.

There also are several breaking changes in this build. The documentation outlines how to upgrade to v4.0 for each product in case the breaking changes affect you. The changes all deal with us updating our code to fix issues found by Visual Studio 2008's Code Analysis.

So as of now there are zero Code Analysis issues in our unobfuscated source code. This is actually quite an accomplishment and has taken many many hours of work to get there.

Enjoy!

Actipro Software Support

Comments (4)

Posted 16 years ago by Truls Gartland - CEO, Gartland Systemutvikling
Ah....throwing myself at it at once.

Testing....here I come!
Posted 16 years ago by dmelinosky
Nice to know all the code analysis warnings are gone. Have you tried the source analysis tool. That should keep you REALLY busy for a while :)
Posted 16 years ago by Truls Gartland - CEO, Gartland Systemutvikling
Is there any way of extending the evaluation period on the Beta? It expired the other day and I can no longer build my tests.
Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Yes, I've just emailed you.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.