Matching () Color/Font

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 19 years ago by painetraine
In previous SyntaxEditor versions the matching (), {}, etc. would highlight in a dark blue which made it somewhat difficult to distinguish which part of the () you were on. In the 2.5 it seems lighter and sometimes I can't seem to find the matching part.

Is there a way to change the color/bold for this manually so we can have it be customizable?

Thanks

Comments (3)

Posted 19 years ago by Martin Lundberg - Sweden
Hello!

If I'm understanding your question correctly, yes there is! =)

Taken from the help file:

BracketHighlightBackColor Gets or sets the Color to use when drawing the background of a highlighted bracket.

BracketHighlightBorderColor Gets or sets the Color to use when drawing the border of a highlighted bracket.

BracketHighlightForeColor Gets or sets the Color to use when drawing the foreground of a highlighted bracket.

BracketHighlightingInclusive Indicates whether to highlight brackets whenever the caret is anywhere next to a bracket.

BracketHighlightingVisible Indicates whether to highlight brackets.

Martin Lundberg
Student, Sweden

Posted 19 years ago by painetraine
Martin,

Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I look all throughout the help file for EndBraketColor, BracketToken, etc.

I see the items now

Thanks
Posted 19 years ago by Martin Lundberg - Sweden
Glad I could help =) happy coding!

Martin Lundberg
Student, Sweden

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.