licenses not working properly.

Gauge for WPF Forum

Posted 16 years ago by Ravindra - Sr. Software Engineer, Persistent Systems Ltd
Version: 4.5.0477
Platform: .NET 3.0
Environment: Windows Server 2003 (32-bit)
Hello,

my organization has bought 6 licenses for developers. But build machine does not have any WPF studio installation. It giving me error. So Do i need to install WPF studio on the build machine also?

Comments (5)

Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Yes, otherwise the build machine will not have any licensing information to compile into the application. However when you install on the build machine, choose the bare minimum options (no GAC assemblies, no documentation, no samples, etc.) so that just the assemblies are put in the program files folder. This will also install the licensing data so that your builds work.

Actipro Software Support

Which installation should be used on the build machine?
Also If i am using the my release installation can i use my developer license information?
Use the same installer and license info as what you put on your developer machine. We license by developer, and don't require extra licenses to be purchased for build machines.

Actipro Software Support

I have installed the WPF studio on the build machine. When i am creating the installer it shows only for 2 dll [ActiproSoftware.PropertyGrid.Wpf30.dll, ActiproSoftware.Shared.Wpf30.dll] as depenedency found, however it is missing dependency for 'ActiproSoftware.Gauge.Wpf30.dll' . Can please provide solution for this?
Please clarify, all the assemblies are installed to the folder indicated in the Actipro WPF Studio installer (the default folder is also indicated in the readme file). Where exactly are you having trouble?

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.