Real world examples of this wizard in action?

Wizard for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Crile Carvey
Version: 4.5.0477
Hi,

I am losing confidence in this WPF wizard control. It just does not seem to work. I have what I think is a pretty simple application with a few pages made up of WPF user controls, and I just can't get the thing to work. Adding diagnostics, I am now finding that the page changing events don't always fire, so it is pretty much impossible to figure out what's going on.

Is anybody out there using this control in a real application?

If not, does anyone have a suggestion for a more stable WPF wizard control?

Thanks,

Crile

Comments (3)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Crile,

We have a lot of satisfied customers using Wizard and not one has ever mentioned any problems with it. It's actually our most mature WPF product and was first released about 2 years ago.

If you are having a problem, please make a simple sample project showing the issue and we'll be happy to look at it and figure out what is going on.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by Crile Carvey
Thanks for the quick response.

Not sure I can simplify what I have enough to reproduce ths issue, as there is a bit of proprietary stuff. How can I get the code to you outside the forum?

Crile
Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
No problem, we're happy to help. Just keep the project as simple as possibly to dupe the problem and email it to our support email address. Thanks.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.