HELP !!!! RibbonWindow style lost

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by LaurentB - Intersystems
Hello,

I just install ActiPro 4.5.0480 (from 4.0.0455). My windows was RibbonWindows and they lost the RibbonWindow style : controlboxes and systembox keep standard controlboxes and systembox, backcolor of ribbon are system color (not blue). I try Document Editor sample and it's the same thing. I can send you screenshot of Document Editor.

What is wrong ?

Comments (3)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Actually that is probably a new feature. Ribbon now supports all system themes in addition to the Office ones. By default the new versions use the theme related to the current system theme, instead of an Office one.

To get back to an Office 2007 theme, just add this one line of code in your Application's startup code:
ThemeManager.CurrentTheme = "Office2007Blue";

The documentation has a lot of info on this too.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by LaurentB - Intersystems
Hello,
You're so speeeeeeed !!

I just try and it's OK. Can't you put this line of code in your sample ?
Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
There are several places in the sample where we change themes. The top part of the Sample Browser has a dropdown that changes the app-wide theme using the same logic. The Ribbon Demos tab on our main Ribbon demo also alters the theme for that sample only.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.