Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Updated the tabbed MDI tab foreground of disabled DockingWindows to look disabled.
- Updated the active documents menu in tabbed MDI to disable items who's related DockingWindow is disabled.
- Fixed a bug where newly opened documents in standard MDI may not property receive initial focus.
- Fixed a bug where maximized standard MDI windows may not keep their width synced with the workspace area width.
- Fixed a bug where in a certain scenario the Docked state was not being properly set on a tool window.
- Fixed issue caused by dynamically sizing CircularGauge and LinearGauge very small.
- Moved NoOpConverter to Shared Library.
- Fixed issue with ITypeDescriptorContext.Instance not returning proper value for mutable property entries.
- Updated Tab so that its TintColor can be set and changed how ContextualTabGroups populate the Tab's TintColor.
- Updated Tab so that it fires its Command whenever it becomes selected.
- Updated Ribbon.SelectedTab to be null when the only Tab in the Ribbon is removed.
- Updated the code that displays the mini-toolbar with a context menu.
- Tweaked how focus is handled with PopupButton and SplitButton controls.
- Fixed a bug where Separator controls in a popup would incorrectly allow a PopupButton or SplitButton to be enabled when all other controls weren't enabled.
- Fixed a bug where controls such as TextBox in a Menu may not properly hide when Visibility was set to Collapsed.
- Fixed a bug where PopupGallery.CategorizedItemsSource usage could cause a memory leak.
- Fixed a bug where contextual tabs may not measure correctly when initially loaded.
- Fixed a bug where custom inherited WizardPage classes wouldn't load in the VS designer.
- Tweaked how the TransitionPresenter lays out content.
- Added new ToggleTransitionPresenter control, which can be used to transition between two elements.
- Added NoOpConverter value converter, which can be used to work around WPF binding optimizations that cause data to fall out of sync.
- Added IsEnumFlagSetConverter value converter, which can be used to test an enumeration that uses the FlagsAttribute.
- Added BrushOpacityConverter value converter, which can be used to set the Opacity of a brush.
- Updated DeferrableObservableCollection to support sorting (stable or unstable) as collection is modified.
- Added Padding property to AeroButtonChrome, LunaButtonChrome, and RoyaleButtonChrome.
- Updated BooleanNotConverter to support two-way binding.
- Added GetNextFocusable and GetPreviousFocusable methods to VisualTreeHelperExtended.
Actipro Software Support