Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the DockSiteLayoutSerializer.CustomTypes property, which allows for custom data types to be serialized in the layout.
- Updated how input bindings are assigned to several DockingCommands.
- Updated code to improve programmatic docking in scenarios where the dock site had not yet been displayed.
- Updated interop control compatibility for dock guides to no longer automatically kick in in Windows apps unless UsesHostedAutoHidePopups is false.
- Fixed a bug where docking windows created in a XAML template may not show their title or content correctly.
- Fixed a bug where DockSite.WindowActivated may not fire when the focus was set to a child control that doesn't inherit Visual.
- Fixed a bug where docking a ToolWindowContainer in inner-fill mode could sometimes case its tool windows to disappear until the next arrange cycle.
- Fixed a bug where auto-hide flyouts could be clipped in a scenario with UseHostedAutoHidePopups is false and the window is partially offscreen.
- Added the NavigationBarLayoutSerializer.CustomTypes property, which allows for custom data types to be serialized in the layout.
- Updated NavigationPane's template to use its Padding value for adding space around large button image/text.
- Updated NavigationBar to better support XAML icons.
- Updated the ExplorerBar control to create AnimatedExpander containers instead of regular Expander containers when being data bound.
- Added SelectedObjectsChanged routed event, which is fired with SelectedObjects or SelectedObject is changed.
- Fixed issue with merged properites not using proper NameTemplate, NameTemplateKey, or NameTemplateSelector.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to small menu items when used within a ribbon:ContextMenu.
- Added the ContextualTabGroup.IsActiveChanged event.
- Updated buttons so they properly inherit the FontSize set on the Ribbon or other parent control.
- Updated buttons so that Return keypresses raise their Click event.
- Updated tabs so that they respond to having their Selector.IsSelected property set.
- Updated how tabs raise commands.
- Fixed a bug where adding a new tab to an existing contextual tab group could measure the tab incorrectly.
- Added an AnimatedExpander.HeaderPadding property.
- Updated the mouse wheel over a MonthCalendar to move up a month when scrolled up and down when scrolled down.
- Fixed some issues that deal with DateTimePicker being used in other focus scopes, such as in a ToolBar.
- Added static Instance property to IsEnumFlagSetConverter and NoOpConverter.
- Fixed issue with ToggleTransitionPresenter where the content would transition incorrectly.
- Updated PropertyChangingRoutedEventArgs to allow NewValue to be set.
- Updated DateTimePicker to reformat text based on configured format when value changes are committed.
- Updated DateTimeToStringConverter to allow Convert and ConvertBack to be overridden.
Actipro Software Support