Document.Outlining.Mode = Automatic with HeaderText

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Sean Miller
Version: 4.0.0280
I have set the Document.HeaderText to all of my Imports and the Class name to shield my users that are not programmers from these details. So all they see is:

' Of course these functions would be much more useful.
Function MyFunc1() As Double
Return 1
End Function

Function MyFunc2() As Double
Return 2
End Function

I am using the VB.NET addon. I would like to be able to still use collapsable regions (#Region ... #End Region). Is this possible?

Comments (3)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Sean,

I believe it should work if you set your Document.Outlining.Mode = OutliningMode.Automatic. We don't have outlining activated in our Code Fragments QuickStart but I just tried it in the C# one and it seemed to work fine.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by Sean Miller
The Functions show the nodes to collapse but if I type a #Region ... #End Region around the functions the #Region does not show the node to collapse the region around the functions.
Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Sean,

Thanks for the info, we found what the problem was. The VB #Region finding code didn't have some improvements we had previously made for the C# #regions. We've fixed it for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.