Document.Outlining.Mode = Automatic with HeaderText

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Sean Miller
Version: 4.0.0280
I have set the Document.HeaderText to all of my Imports and the Class name to shield my users that are not programmers from these details. So all they see is:

' Of course these functions would be much more useful.
Function MyFunc1() As Double
Return 1
End Function

Function MyFunc2() As Double
Return 2
End Function

I am using the VB.NET addon. I would like to be able to still use collapsable regions (#Region ... #End Region). Is this possible?

Comments (3)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Sean,

I believe it should work if you set your Document.Outlining.Mode = OutliningMode.Automatic. We don't have outlining activated in our Code Fragments QuickStart but I just tried it in the C# one and it seemed to work fine.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Sean Miller
The Functions show the nodes to collapse but if I type a #Region ... #End Region around the functions the #Region does not show the node to collapse the region around the functions.
Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Sean,

Thanks for the info, we found what the problem was. The VB #Region finding code didn't have some improvements we had previously made for the C# #regions. We've fixed it for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v21.1.0) was released 11 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.