Synchronizing scroll bar for split window

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Metro Sauper
Version: 4.0.0280
Is there a way to automatically sync the scrolling region on a windows that has been split? What i would like to have is behavior similar to excel. If I split the window vertically (top and bottom region), I would like to have them scroll independently vertically, but synchronized horizontally. If I split the window horizontally, I would like to have the windows scroll independently horizontally, but syncronized vertically. If I split the window 4-way, I would like the regions to have a similar independent scrolling on one axis and syncronized on the other.

Basicall what I would like is to have scroll bars on the bottom and right side of the editor control and have the scroll bar control scrolling for any split region covered by its location and orientation.

Best regards,

Metro.

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Metro,

There are ViewHorizontalScroll and ViewVerticalScroll events that you could probably wire into and update the appropriate related view when they fire to accomplish this.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.