Programmatic Reuse error

Wizard for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Joe Lozina
Version: 4.5.0487
Hi

Ive modified the Custom Page Classes/Programmatic Reuse example.
When I go forward the page repeats correctly.
But when I go backwards the pages dont repeat correctly.

The problem is that the error is not specific enough for me to know what the problem is.

at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at System.Collections.Specialized.StringCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.Wizard.WizardCommands.a(ObjectA_0, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandBinding.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.ExecuteCommandBinding(Objectsender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e, CommandBinding commandBinding)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(CommandBindingCollectioncommandBindings, Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(Objectsender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnExecutedThunk(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.ExecutedRoutedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(DelegategenericHandler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Objecttarget, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
at System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteImpl(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
at System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteCore(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSourcecommandSource, Boolean userInitiated)

In this case I have 3 pages that are reused programmatic. When going forward it is correct.
When going backwards only two pages are show correctly and the back button is disabled. If I enable the backbutton programmatic on the second page to go to the third page I get the error above.
Ive tried to put try catch blocks and break points to determine where the error is but am unable to find out where the error is.

I am wondering how to fix this error?

Thanks
Joe

Comments (2)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Joe,

Please email over a simple sample showing the problem and we'll be happy to take a look. Reference this post in your email. Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by JTango - Adelaide, Australia
Hi Joe,

I was getting this exact error. Turned out to be becase I had PageSequenceType set to Stack. Check that setting and see what happens.

Cheers

Justin
The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.