Posted 19 years ago by Paul Huckstepp - UK
I've noticed that on a few occasions the scrollbar on the component doesn't go to the bottom of the document, for example; if the document has 593 lines the scrollbar would only allow you to scroll to line 520 (at the bottom). This can however be fixed by spliting the control or using the cursor keys to move beyond the last visible line.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Comments (4)

Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Paul,

I believe that bug may have been fixed in the latest maintenance release. Do you have the latest release?

Actipro Software Support

Possible not, I downloaded the control just over one week ago and I think a new release has been made since then, I will check it out.

Thanks
The update seems to have fixed the scrollbar issue, thanks.

However I have now noticed another possible problem. When using a split view (horizontal only) dragging on of one of the split views scrollbars displays a caret that scrolls on the other view in line with the scrollbar movement. The display of the odd caret seems to relate to where it was on the opposite view. Everything still works once you've finsihed scrolling and the caret does maintain the correct location it just appears that a secondary caret is moving about with the scrollbars. Hope this makes sense.

And it seems that when I delete text in one of the views the other snaps to the same location rather than staying where it is, this behaviour seems quite infrequent and I will try to narrow it down to provide an example.
Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Not sure I'm following you there. I tried splitting horizontally but didn't notice anything odd. If you could generate a step-by-step list of how to dupe it with the sample application, that woud help. Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 5 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.