Loading grammar from MGrammar problem

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Civa
Hi all,

I downloaded WPF Syntax editor a couple of days ago and started with MGrammarIntegration sample solution.I tried to make custom grammar for my language and I added new .mg file in solution and followed existing code for loading that file but I always get DynamicParser instance from assembly System.DataFlow.dll null.(Note that .mg file is compiled and turned to RBL.mx)

I dont know what is going on everything seems similar to SimpleLanguage example.

Here is snippet :

using (Stream stream = this.GetType().Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream("NewLang.RBL.mx"))
            {   
                //Here I get parser == null I checked couple of times and in Intellipad
                //when I define that language name is correct - rally annoying
                DynamicParser parser = DynamicParser.LoadFromStream(stream, "Langauges.RBL");

IHighlightingStyleRegistry registry = AmbientHighlightingStyleRegistry.Instance;
                registry.Register(ClassificationTypes.Comment, new HighlightingStyle("Comment", Brushes.Green));
                registry.Register(new ClassificationType("Delimiter"), new HighlightingStyle("Delimiter", Brushes.SlateBlue));
                registry.Register(ClassificationTypes.Identifier, new HighlightingStyle("Identifier", null));
                registry.Register(ClassificationTypes.Keyword, new HighlightingStyle("Keyword", Brushes.Blue));
                registry.Register(new ClassificationType("Number"), new HighlightingStyle("Number", Brushes.Purple));

SyntaxLanguage language = new SyntaxLanguage("RBL");
                language.LexicalParser = new DataflowLexicalParser(parser);
                language.ClassifierFactory = new DataflowClassifierFactory(parser, registry);

this.syntaxEditor.Document.Language = language;
            }
Can anyone please describe me if there is some error or something I really dont get it.

Thanks in advance.

Civa

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Civa
I think I solved my problem.Suddenly somehow it happened to work I dont know if I made some spell error when specified compiler name but it works now.

Regards,

Civa
The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 7 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.