Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
New maintenance releases of all WinForms and ASP.NET products are now available, that include a Shared/WinUICore update. Updates include:
- Added C# 3.0 and VB 9.0 contextual keywords to the dynamic language definitions for those languages.
- Added an override for SyntaxEditor.OnPrint to aid in handling WM_PRINTCLIENT.
- Fixed a couple remaining issues dealing with the Turkish 'i' problem.
- Fixed a bug where the line number margin wouldn't always grow in width correctly when needed.
- Fixed a bug with the outdent command when outdenting spaces.
- Updated to use the weak event pattern for listening to global renderer changes, thereby helping to prevent memory leaks.
- Fixed several bugs where nested types may not show in a member list in certain scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where line feeds in documentation comments from referenced assemblies would show up as line breaks in quick info.
- Fixed a bug where identifiers were not including all the proper Unicode categories.
- Updated AppDomain.AssemblyResolve code used in assembly reflection load routines to prevent any exceptions from being thrown, since once an exception is thrown, the AssemblyResolve event is no longer raised in the future.
- Added the XmlSchemaResolver.ValidationFlags property, which allows alternate XmlSchemaValidationFlags values to be used during validation.
- Updated the bar key processing code.
- Updated all controls to use the weak event pattern for listening to global renderer changes, thereby helping to prevent memory leaks.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support