Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for WPF Studio is now available. Changes include:
- Fixed an issue with child controls being unloaded when moving a docked window.
- Fixed issue with copying and pasting from one ColorEditBox to another.
- Fixed issue with copying part group when TimeSpanSignPart is focused.
- Fixed issue with "MaskedTextBox Filter Input" QuickStart not immediately setting text to uppercase.
- Fixed caret placement when collapsing selection.
- Changed the type of the NameTemplateKey and ValueTemplateKey properties on IPropertyDataAccessor (and supporting classes) from ResourceKey to object.
- Changed the type of the EditorTemplateKey property on ICategoryEditorDataAccessor (and supporting classes) from ResourceKey to object.
- BREAK: Removed a code trick added in the previous build that implemented extension methods in .NET 2.0/3.0 assemblies since it caused problems with some VB projects. Moved the SyntaxLanguageExtensions type (which contains numerous ISyntaxLanguage helper extension methods) to the sample project (/ProductSamples/SyntaxEditorSamples/Common folder), where it can be copied and used until we migrate our SyntaxEditor requirements in the future to be .NET 3.5 instead of .NET 3.0.
Actipro Software Support